General conditions of reservation
In the current context of the health crisis (Covid), the possibility and the reservation requests are only available from 15 days in advance. In all cases you can contact us: Mail: email@example.com Phone: 0674910335 or 0664337297
Booking / Rental
– This lease is between the rental client and the owner.
– Please complete the booking form and make the payment as detailed.
– By reserving online, you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
– The rental period is from 16:00 on the day of arrival until 10:00 on the day of departure.
– The number of people residing in the rental property during the rental period must not be changed from that indicated on the booking form except with prior notice. Please indicate the bed configuration required.
– The tenant and the party do not accept any rights to the property, with the exception of the profession on vacation leave for the period paid. The client must not sublet the property.
– On arrival, and in any case within 24 hours, the tenant must report the breakages and / or defects in the property or its contents to the property manager.
– All payments must be made according to the details on the booking form. All bank charges / transfers must be paid by the renter deposit
– The deposit is due at least one week before arrival.
– The tenant leaves the accommodation in the same state of cleanliness and the general order in which it was found.
– Any breakage, damage or loss to the property or its contents during the rental period may result in the forfeiture of all or part of the security deposit.
– Although final cleaning is included in the rental price, the owner reserves the right to withhold money from the security deposit to cover additional cleaning fees if the property is left in an unacceptable state.
– The security deposit (or part of it) will be returned to the client within 14 days of the departure of the property.
– Cancellation policy (only a written notification by e-mail or registered mail can to be accepted).
I. The initial deposit of 30% is not refundable.
II. Once the balance has been paid, this amount is non-refundable.
– In case of cancellation, the owners and agents will do everything possible to cancel the reservation. If possible, all monies paid will be Refunded minus € 100 administration fee and any difference in price reached Between the initial rental price and the rental price for new tenants (ie if A last minute discount is offered to secure the rental or if fees are payable for A high-end ad to attract a new tenant).
– If the property becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, a The full refund will be made. The liability of the owner and his agents is strictly Limited to the value of the reservation.
– The tenant is strongly recommended to organize a complete trip Insurance policy, which includes cancellation coverage for flights and Accomodation and full coverage for the personal effects of the party, public responsibility, etc.
Any loss is the responsibility of the renter, not the liability of the owners or their agents. The house must be kept locked at night and at all times it is left unattended.
– It is advisable that the customer take an additional breakdown and car insurance if on vacation self-driving.
– The property complies with the new french government regulations for swimming pools.
– It is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children and children are not allowed in the pool area except under the supervision of parents.
– The owner and his agents accept no responsibility and no liability for any accident on its properties, their grounds or pools. Children MUST be supervised at all times.
– The owners and their agents are not responsible for:
I. Any defect or temporary stoppage in the public offer Services to the property, or in respect of any equipment, machinery or equipment In the property or garden.
II. Any loss, damage or injury resulting from adverse effects Weather, riots, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the owner.
III. Any loss, damage or inconvenience caused or suffered by The client if the property is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start, Or during the rental period.
– If the tenant fails to inform the property manager of any problem or dissatisfaction before the departure of the property, it is considered that the tenant is satisfied and therefore has no recourse for compensation.
– The tenant should act in a manner that would not cause unacceptable disturbance of residents in neighboring properties.
– It is forbidden to smoke in the property. Outside, make sure all cigarettes Goals are eliminated.
These terms and conditions are in place to keep the vacation home at a high standard and keep the process of administration as simple and efficient as possible.
We sincerely thank you in advance for respecting these terms and conditions and for trusting
May your holidays be pleasant and relaxing for you, your family and your friends!